Saturday, January 1, 2011

안 녕하새 요! This is Charles coming to you with another reporting! Gently. But anyways, Incheon has been easier on me today. I actually got around to trying out Pizza School where they serve pizza from around the world. Kind of like your slice of your country's food delivered on a slice of cheesy goodness. I found ordering food was a lot easier than before.

It is like my mind in naturally adjusting itself to everyone's body language and I am naturally figuring out the parts of when I pay and what not. I thought about buying a watch today because I am borrowing a co-workers, but decided to refrain until I can figure out the words "this one" and "that one". At first I did not want to leave the house due to the last two days of frustration, but decided I was better off to do so.

Nothing like being back in Asia drinking a tall bottle of Calpis. Nope, I am not spelling it wrong and yes it sounds the way you're thinking. the Japanese Family Mart in Korea has their own brand of goodness all over. At the 24 Mart I found undies for less than 3 bucks! That is a phenomenal deal! (Now let's just hope they fit ;) ) I also bought socks but they might not fit. They are about an inch and a half undersized, so I will have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment