Saturday, January 1, 2011

Dabbling with size conversions!

Well I have to say the past week has been entertaining. All day I have been hearing this Korean couple have lover spats in Korean. At least the dishes havn't started to fly yet. But anyways, life goes on. So I mentioned before I had accidently taken someone else's luggage. I am guessing  that the airport will not check into it, so I am forced to rely on other options. I had to go to 24 Hour Mart and grunt, build fire, find clothes for wild man search land for clothes that fit. Okay you get the idea. While I didn't have any problems finding my size, I went ahead and made a conversion chart for all my dress sizes.

Shoes are 292
Pants are 97cm x 81cm
Shirts are size 110cm
Undies are 105cm

One of the websites that has a great conversion chart for people who have giant sizes (interesting enough I never shopped at Big and Tall because I was told my neck was too small for any of their clothing). Nine times out of ten I was usually in the right dress size at Wal-Mart anyways. Anyways here one of the websites I used: http://www.cutiecode.com/index.php?main_page=sizeinfo#1712 . Have fun and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment