Thursday, February 16, 2012

Korean New Year's Video

I will continue to upload the videos when I get more time to actually do so. I think it would be best to just upload them in one batch and free up my hard drive. I also have content from my trip to Okinawa that I need to get rid of to. Both will be posted at my leisure. I need to have the right amount of free time and be in the right mood to do so. I just thought I would let you guys know what's going on with that.

I have a fairly big blogging idea that will probably not garner me enough noteriety amongst fellow bloggers, but perhaps amongst current linguaphones. I really like writing, but my job has been demanding more and more of that writing time. It not a matter of if I will have time in the future to do so, it is more or less a matter of when.

No comments:

Post a Comment