Saturday, September 3, 2011

Stubbed My Toe and Went to Seoul Aquarium

Good part about the day: I say a movie and went to Seoul Aquarium. There were a lot of animals and attractions. Bad part about the day: I stubbed my toe. It looks purple and I am in Korea. I seriously do not want to go back to CastleVania Korean Rendition. I will try to wait a day or two, maybe this minor annoyance will go away or maybe my toe will fall off. The good news is that I can bend it.

If anyone lives in Korea, you have to make a trip to the Coex Shopping Center. It is worth the visit and honestly it is filled with many exciting things to do. I was thinking of other activities to plan there as well. In case anybody was thinking "what the Lotte", they have a Lotte World there. I have to give the Koreans credit for the abundance of Lotteria; they have been curbing my hunger for fast food. This next paycheck, I am hoping to finally do something about my accursed teeth. So to the best of my ability, I have been trying to just eat traditional Korean food. I feel a lot more energetic from making the switch in diet, but Korean people really lay out the side dishes. I think I spent a little more than I wanted to, but that was because I went out and had this deep dish pizza. It was okay, but not really Chicago style like it said on the menus.

I guess I'll end this with "I'm crossing my fingers, hoping my toe doesn't fall off".

No comments:

Post a Comment